Hi. Hola. Ça va?
I'm a curious Art Director with a passion for design, creativity and lettering (@tinybytina). I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, studied by the sunny beaches of Sarasota, FL, and now I find myself freezing in Chicago.
Other things you probably don't need to know about me:
• I go by Cristi, Tina, Tiny Tina, Tiny, Piña, Cris, Tiny T and Chocho (but that's only my mom, so don't call me that unless I put you through hell during my teenage years).
• I'm Italian even though I wasn't born there nor do I have a single hair of Italian heritage in my family. There's a good story, ask me.
• No, I do not talk like Sofia Vergara... But I can make a really great impersonation of her.
• Instagram > Twitter. Dogs > Cats. Gin > Vodka. Sushi > Life.
• I find it really hard to not dance when I walk into a place that's playing music.
Currently trying to: Learn to screen print, make a rug, dye my couch, learn how to do a head stand. Any tips?
Feel free to shoot me an email if you wanna chat about new projects, commissions, teach me something or be best friends.